Peck Hannaford + Briggs has the experience and knowledge to install, maintain, rebuild, or replace your existing cooling towers.
With the primary objective of obtaining the longest life possible out of your cooling towers while operating under the safest conditions, scheduled preventative maintenance procedures paired with a qualified water treatment program should be implemented. Preventative maintenance procedures include:
• Winterizing of towers that are not used 12 months a year
• Deep cleaning insides and pressure washing fill material biannually on 12-month towers
• Fans, motors, belts, and gears cleaned, adjusted, and replaced when required
• Electrical components such as heaters, wiring, VFD’s and controls to be checked
• Gearbox maintenance/allignment
• Fan maintenance/allignment
• Sheaves and belt monitoring/replacements
The above-mentioned items combined with a scheduled water treatment plan will increase the cooling tower(s) lifetime and promote safety.
If cleaning and preventative maintenance procedures are no longer sufficient, Peck Hannaford + Briggs is experienced and capable of repairing, rebuilding, or replacing existing cooling towers.
Peck Hannaford + Briggs is an expert at servicing, repairing, and replacing all brand names of cooling towers including, but not limited to:
For any of your cooling tower needs in the Greater Cincinnati area, please contact Peck Hannaford + Briggs for a free evaluation and cost estimation.